Effigerm Wound Care is an easy to use spray liquid formulation which contains hypochlorous acid, deionized water and sodium chloride. Effigerm Wound Care liquid is easy to spray liquid and hydrogel formulation which is an electrolyzed water solution known as hypochlorous acid that is dermatologically tested and is pH neutral.
- Cleansing and debriding of the wound and preventing infections
- For the management of minor skin abrasions, minor lacerations, minor irritations, minor cuts, minor burns and intact skin
- Wound irrigation solution
- To irrigate and moisten
- Contain hypochlorous acid acting as a preservative by inhibiting the growth of microorganism within the solution
- Helps with the prevention of biofilm
- Can be used for moistening the wound dressing and moisturising the wound itself as well as for loosening crusted dressings.
- Flushing of irritants associated with wound malodour
Presentations available 60ml, 150ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml in liquid and hydrogel formulation
Class IIa Medical Device