150ml, 250ml, 60ml
Effigerm Wound Wash contains a patented technology that allows Effigerm to mimic the bodys own immune system using hypochlorous acid which is naturally occurring in the body. Effigerm Wound Wash is a wound irrigation solution for cleansing, rinsing and moisturising of wounds and helps prevent biofilm. For the management of minor skin abrasions, minor abrasions, minor lacerations, minor cuts, minor burns and intact skin.
• Cleansing and debriding of the wound and preventing infections
• For the management of minor skin abrasions, minor lacerations, minor irritations, minor cuts, minor burns and intact skin
• Wound irrigation solution
• To irrigate and moisten
• Contain hypochlorous acid acting as a preservative by inhibiting the growth of microorganism within the solution
• Helps with the prevention of biofilm
• Can be used for moistening the wound dressing and moisturising the wound itself as well as for loosening crusted dressings.
• Flushing of irritants associated with wound malodour
Presentations available 60ml, 150ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml in liquid and hydrogel formulation
Class IIa Medical Device