150ml, 250ml, 500ml, 60ml
Effigerm First Aid is a topical wound irrigation solution, its key mode of action is to modify the wound environment by mechanical removal of foreign bodies that may cause skin irritations and infection and to provide an optimal environment with regards to moisture, humidity, oxygen and pH to assist in the healing process.
• Cleansing and debriding of the wound and preventing infections
• For the management of minor skin abrasions, minor lacerations, minor irritations, minor cuts, minor burns and intact skin
• Wound irrigation solution
• To irrigate and moisten
• Contain hypochlorous acid acting as a preservative by inhibiting the growth of microorganism within the solution
• Helps with the prevention of biofilm
• Can be used for moistening the wound dressing and moisturising the wound itself as well as for loosening crusted dressings.
• Flushing of irritants associated with wound malodour
Presentations available 60ml, 150ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml in liquid and hydrogel formulation
Class IIa Medical Device