How to Use:
• Lift the ear flap so that it is pointing straight up and apply the ear flush liberally into the canal
• Massage near the base of the ear to encourage the debris to soften
• Allow your pet to shake their head to assist with removal of the fluid and debris
• Wipe away any loose debris from the ear flap and canal with a cloth, gauze, or cotton ball
• You may need to repeat several times depending on the amount of debris that is present
• Do not use cotton applicator swabs in the canal due to potential for injury
100ml bottle with twist open/close cap.