Joint Health Care
Arthriex ASU for Equine
Arthriex ASU is a complementary feedstuff which helps in the management of joints in horses.
Arthriex ASU formula comes with an added amount of avocado/soybean unsaponifiable (ASU) which acts synergy with glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulphate; together were shown in cell studies to be more effective than the combination of glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate alone at inhibiting expression of several agents involved in the breakdown of cartilage.
- ASU is the latest development in joint care. It is essential for young horses working, horses recuperating from injury and those who are involved in intense activities- jumping and galloping.
- Helps lubricates the joints and improves cartilage elasticity and slows the degeneracy of articular cartilage
- Enhances the joints comfort and mobility
- Aids in relieving the articular pains
- Suitable for all horses in intensive work
- Contains no prohibited substances and suitable for FEI competition
Arthriex for Dogs and Cats
Complementary feedstuff which supports normal joint function in dogs and cats.
Arthriex formula supplies the essential 5 components for joint repair and maintenance containing Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Perna Lipped Mussel, Omega 3 & MSM. Arthriex is a meat flavoured highly palatable oral liquid supplement that supplies the necessary building blocks (Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM) to help the body’s own natural manufacture of cartilage. In addition, Arthriex contains Omega 3 fatty acids and Perna Lipped Mussel extract which have aproven benefit in joint disease.
Used in case of:
- Maintenance of healthy joints for pet dogs and cats
- As an adjunct to veterinary therapeutics
- Lameness (related to joints or soft tissue injury)
- Shortened stride or Swelling
- As a chondroprotective
- Therapeutic conditions eg Osteochondritis dissecans (OCD)
- Hypertrophic osteodystrophy (HOD)
- Hip dysplasia
- Immune mediated Arthritis
- Joint Trauma – Cranial cruciate ligament tear
- Joint dislocation and fractures
- Breed related joint problems such as Cruciate disease
- Proven palatability. Chicken flavour for maximum compliance
- Better value cost per dose
- Higher concentration of actives of formulation on the Irish Market