CF Pharma’s hypochlorous acid is registered as a medical device and a biocide. It is antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral and kills 99.9% of germs.
- Part of the natural immune system
- Effective against a wide range of pathogens including corona virus, S. Aureus, E. Coli, Streptococcus and Candida Albicans
- Effective in preventing biofilm growth
- Effective for cleaning and debriding lacerations, cuts and wounds
- Responsible for flushing irritants causing wound malodour
- Responsible for wound healing by ensuring optimal levels of moisture, oxygen, temperature and p
- Alcohol and steroid free
- Suitable from birth and safe if inhaled/ingested
- pH neutral and does not sting upon application
- Soothing for burns and irritated skin resulting from dermatological conditions due to its moisturizing effect
Is Effigerm effective against Corona Virus?
Yes, Effigerm is antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral and kills coronavirus.
How effective is Effigerm against germs?
Effigerm kills 99.9% of germs.
Where can Effigerm be used?
Effigerm can be used on the hands, skin, face, surfaces, work areas, phones, laptops, computers and even food.
Will Effigerm sting upon application?
No. Effigerm is pH neutral and does not sting upon application.
Can anyone use Effigerm?
Yes, Effigerm is suitable for use from birth and is hypoallergenic. It is found naturally in the human immune system.
Does Effigerm contain any harmful ingredients?
No. Effigerm is alcohol, antibiotic and steroid free. It is not harmful if ingested or upon contact with the eyes.
Is there a smell associated with Effigerm?
There is a slight swimming pool-like smell that dissipates in seconds.
Will Effigerm cause sensitive skin?
No. Effigerm is dermatologically tested and has a moisturizing effect on dermatitis and requires no rinse.