- Chillax for Equine
- Chillax for companion animals
What is Chillax?
Chillax is a scientifically designed nutritional supplement blend to restore chemical balance to central nervous system to help calm excitable horses and companion animals in stressful conditions.
What Chillax contains?
Chillax for horse contains Magnesium and Marine & Dairy peptides
Chillax for companion animals contains Marine & Dairy peptides, Vit B1, Vit B3, Vit B6 and tea extract
When can I use Chillax?
Chillax for Horses:
- Anxious while competing
- Constantly nervous
- Easily distracted
- Nervous when travelling and clipping
- Nervous when at sales or competition
Chillax for companion animals:
- Anxiousness: New environment such as in a holiday kennel or where there is new member of the household
- Fear or Phobias: Fear of loud noises such as fireworks or thunder
- Stress: Travelling or attending the vet or groomer
- Behavioural problems: Unusual behaviour such as house soiling, chewing on furniture or tail chasing
- Separation anxiety: Signs include destructiveness, loss of house training or excessive barking or whining
Can it be used during Competition?
There is no prohibited substances in Chillax. Suitable for FEI competition.
How long Chillax takes to work?
Chillax has immediate calming effect (within 60-90 minutes)
Is Chillax palatable?
Chillax for Horse is Apple flavoured
Chillax for companion animals is chicken flavoured
Is Chillax safe to give alongside other supplement or medication?
Yes, Chillax is safe to feed with other supplements or medication.